stir fry night!
Obi and I had a wonderful girl’s night at our friend Olivia’s house along with our friend Julie and made our own stir fry! Obi has her own wok so we joked around as to being professional chefs. The stir fry included carrots, bell peppers, baby corn, tofu, snap peas, and water chestnuts. We cooked them up in some canola oil (the only thing we could find) but it’s actually the best to use in this case. Olive oil, although healthier than canola, will burn when used in a wok because of the high temperatures that it reaches. Usually you’d add a dash of soy sauce to taste for a recipe like this but we went without due to not being able to find it in Olivia’s big kitchen!
Add the carrots and tofu first so that the carrots can soften and the tofu can brown. Then add in the peppers and baby corn and finally the peas and water chestnuts!
- one package of tofu cut into small cubes
- two large carrots finely chopped
- a red and orange bell pepper, diced
- a handful of snap peas
- a can of baby corn, each on cut in half
- and a small can of water chestnuts!
This recipe served four of us!
- tittie-sprinkles-foo likes this
- miss-gelly likes this
- healthy-rose reblogged this from greenteagirls
- neoisolationist likes this
- infinit0s likes this
- holywaterwaterguns reblogged this from greenteagirls
- sickgirlchronicles likes this
- inoshie reblogged this from greenteagirls
- lovelymyaa likes this
- megganmeloveyou likes this
- chefneeds likes this
- baconator27 likes this
- chickenmonday reblogged this from greenteagirls
- little-obi reblogged this from greenteagirls
- greenteagirls posted this